Eco Building Specialists™ “Better Built™”
Eco Building Specialists is committed to being a green home builder support system for Home Owners, Builders, Designers, Architects, Developers, Government Agencies, Forest Service, Prisons and many others interested in building with the environment in mind. Our goals are designed around the Built Green Colorado Program. The purpose of Built Green Colorado is to encourage home builders and others to use technologies, products and practices that result in building structures that are better built and better for the environment.
Why does Eco Building Specialists believe in this philosophy? Because it is the right thing to do for home buyers, for home builders, for Colorado and for the earth! Eco Building Specialists believes that the processes and concepts of building green homes are not only good for the environment, they provide many home buyer benefits and result in reduced warranty costs for the builder.
There are many benefits to working with Eco Building Specialists and building or buying a Built Green home. Some of the most compelling are:
- Durable materials, such as EverLogs™, means reduced maintenance, fewer problems from settling and other issues associated with real logs, cost savings and more leisure time for the home owner.
- Better energy efficiency you will receive from Solar, Radiant Heat, Energy Star Appliances, etc. means comfort and savings for the homeowner and less pollution for the earth.
- Healthier indoor air means comfort, health and peace of mind for the family.
- Reduced water usage means savings for the homeowner, less strain on our limited water supplies and supports conserving the environment.
- Preserving natural resources means leaving more for future generations to enjoy.
Want to know more? Contact us for a free, no obligation conversation regarding the program or call us at 719.339.1461 to request a catalog.